In order to make money online you must not forget the essential ingredients of success. Without these basic necessities you will surely fail in making money.
I am talking about the important ingredients like traffic, backlinks, articles, backlinks, and more traffic. Yes, traffic is the lifeblood of your website. Without it you will surely fail online. How do we do this? Simple, if you lack any one of the essential ingredients, you will surely fail in making money online.
Traffic is the basic ingredient, and if you lack it you will certainly fail in making money online. I have a website which I have build for more than a year, and although I did make some money with it, it was not much, because I lack some essential traffic ingredients. What are they? Well here are some basic traffic ingredients that you must always keep in mind:
1. Search Engine traffic: These are the people who visit your website directly. Not just any visitors they must be people who are looking for something in particular.
2. Website Traffic: These are the people who visited my website and in the course of their visit chose me by using my link. These are really crucial for me to make money online.
3. Social Traffic: These are people who visit website by using my link from other people. This is the most basic kind of traffic, the people who visit my website because they are relatives, friends or acquaintances of people who are relatives, friends or acquaintances.
As you can see, it is really simple to make money online if I have a good traffic source. However, I want to highlight that traffic alone is not enough to make money online, and you must have great content, great keywords and great structure. I will detail these in a bit, but for now I will just say that without great traffic, you will surely fail in making money online.
In order to make money online, I need huge amount of targeted traffic. A lot of marketers will tell you that they do not need traffic, but I am telling you that you do need traffic. I cannot tell you how much traffic I get with my blog every day. However, you have to understand that for you to make money online with your blog, you must be willing to do a lot of work and keep a lot of traffic in your website.
* If your website is new, and you have not done any pay-per-click campaigns, then you must learn how to do PPC. For you to make money online with your PPC campaigns, you must have very deep pockets.
* If your website is website is very small, it means you must work really hard and invest some money.
* If your website is very large, meaning it is website is in one of the major search engines, it means you must work even harder and invest more money to get traffic.
* If your website has a lot of links, it means that you do not have to work that much to get the links to get the traffic to your website.